We have Salzburg’s most beautiful
real estate at fair prices- the first
step towards your dream residence.
Want to buy or sell a residential property? Take a stroll through the historic
Old Town and visit Team Rauscher! Our Petersbrunnstraße 15 office lies at the
foot of the Festungsberg in the beautiful district of Nonntal, not far from the
St Erhard parish church.
Or call us on: +43 (0) 662 88 02 04
- Stylish terraced houses with 93 m² - 98 m² of living space plus sunny, private gardens, large basements and 2 parking spaces per house are being created in an idyllic Lamprechtshausen location.
- The natural setting offers countryside charm combined with excellent infrastructure! A well-developed public transport network (railway connection) makes Lamprechtshausen an attractive hub in a leafy location. Everything you need on a daily basis (kindergarten, school, shops, etc.) can be found in the immediate vicinity. Oberndorf is 6.5 km from here whilst Salzburg is 25 km away.
- The ground floor boasts an impressive living area with an open-plan kitchen that is ideal for quality family time. Large picture windows flood the space with light whilst revealing a beautiful view of the sunny terrace and private garden. A guest WC completes the layout on this level. The first floor comprises a master bedroom, two cosy children's rooms and a modern bathroom.
- First-class fixtures and fittings set the stage for upscale living: elegant oak-vinyl flooring, high-end bathroom interior, photovoltaic installation. HWB 32-37, fGEE 0,62- 0,64
|Terraced house||from 93 m² living space
up to 87 m² garden
|starting from EUR 375,000||Details...|
|Subsidized housing||starting from EUR 371,200||Details...|
|Area/Space||from 93 m² living space
up to 87 m² garden
|Price||starting from EUR 375,000|
|Price||starting from EUR 371,200|
Lamprechsthausen - one of the many idyllic villages scattered around Oberndorf. It lies nestled in the foothills of the Alps just north of the county capital. Time seems to pass more slowly here whilst life follows the more leisurely rhythm of the magnificent countryside. The City of Mozart is an approx. 25-minute drive away.
- A solid building fabric saves money in the long run and ensures a stable property value. Trusted solid construction using an exterior insulation finish system guarantees low running costs and a pleasant indoor climate.
- All living spaces and bedrooms are fitted with oak vinyl flooring which creates an inviting ambience.
- Perfectly suited to the light, linear style: low-maintenance uPVC windows with triple glazing, turn-and-tilt function.
- Sublime relaxation is guaranteed in the timelessly elegant bathrooms comprising white sanitary features from Lauren and chrome-plated mountings.
- Heating and hot water is provided by an air/water heat pump and photovoltaic installation.
15 % on commencement of building pursuant to building permission
35% on completion of building shell and roof
20% on completion of the preliminary installations
12% on completion of facade, windows + glazing
12% when ready for occupancy
4% on completion of the entire premises
2% 7 days before handover
Commencement of building: pending
Completion of building: Summer 2018
Auxiliary costs for purchase contracts (one-off)
Land transfer tax 3.5 %
Entry into land register fee 1.1 %
Sales contract 1.5 % + VAT + cash expenditures
Commission 3% + VAT
We are happy to provide professional financial advice, independent of financial institutions.