We have Salzburg’s most beautiful
real estate at fair prices- the first
step towards your dream residence.
Want to buy or sell a residential property? Take a stroll through the historic
Old Town and visit Team Rauscher! Our Petersbrunnstraße 15 office lies at the
foot of the Festungsberg in the beautiful district of Nonntal, not far from the
St Erhard parish church.
Or call us on: +43 (0) 662 88 02 04
- Terraced houses are being created on a slight incline in the Seekirchen district of Mödlham. The properties include around 94 m² to 99 m² of useable living space plus an attic that can be converted if desired, a large basement and 2 outdoor parking spaces.
- The highest quality of life can be enjoyed here in a well-kept residential area dappled with detached houses. Mödlham has its own kindergarten and primary school whilst the well-known town of Seekirchen offers excellent infrastructure, and the Wallersee lake is a paradise for bathing only a few minutes' drive from here.
- The ground floor comprises an extra-large living/dining area with an open-plan kitchen for quality time with family. Large picture windows face onto the beautiful sun terrace and private garden. A flue can be included in the living area if desired. A guest WC completes the layout on this level.
- The family-friendly first-floor layout includes a tranquil master bedroom, two attractive children's rooms and a modern bathroom. Special perk: the attic can be converted according to your personal requirements. Extensive glazing and dormer windows flood this space with light.
- The highest level of comfort thanks to first-class fixtures and fittings: elegant parquet flooring, top-notch bathroom interiors, underfloor heating, efficient ground-source heating. HWB 31-36, fGEE 0.9-0.63
|Terraced house||99 m² living area
up to 242 m² plot area
|starting from € 439,000||Details...|
|Area/Space||99 m² living area
up to 242 m² plot area
|Price||starting from € 439,000|
Seekirchen - leisure paradise with water sports, lido, tennis and numerous stables. The new footpath/ cycle path around the lake leads through the Wenger Moor European nature reserve. Salzburg is approx. 15 km away and can be reached quickly via the motorway, buses or railway.
- A solid building fabric saves money in the long run and ensures a stable property value. Trusted solid construction using an exterior insulation finishing system guarantees low running costs and a pleasant indoor climate.
- Stylish parquet flooring (Bauwerk or Cleverpark Oak) creates a cosy ambience in the living areas and bedrooms whilst tiled flooring adorns the vestibule, bathrooms and WCs.
- Perfectly suited to the light, linear style: white uPVC windows and terrace doors with triple glazing, white interior doors; insulated uPVC front door with a glass panel.
- The bathrooms boast sleek, modern design with elegant white fixtures and fittings, chrome-coloured mountings, with glossy or matt white ceramic wall tiles (30 x 60 cm)
- Washing machine and dryer connections in the basement. Charging power socket for E-bikes and E-cars in the parking area.
- Energy-efficient ground-source heating, underfloor heating creates a pleasant ambience and also serves as air-conditioning in summer. The heating/air conditioning can be regulated via a user-friendly app.
- Surcharge for attic conversion
10 % deposit within 14 days of signing the contract
20% on commencement of building pursuant to building permission
20 % on completion of building shell and roof excluding covering
20 % on completion of facade and windows including glazing
10% on completion of the premises and prior to handover
2% of the purchase price is covered by the property developer's insurance for a period of three years after handover
Commencement of building: Autumn 2017
Completion of building: Autumn 2018
Auxiliary costs for purchase contracts (one-off)
Land transfer tax 3.5 %
Entry into land register fee 1.1 %
Sales contract 1.5 % inc escrow account + VAT + cash expenditures
Commission 3% + VAT
We are happy to provide professional financial advice, independent of financial institutions.