We have Salzburg’s most beautiful
real estate at fair prices- the first
step towards your dream residence.
Want to buy or sell a residential property? Take a stroll through the historic
Old Town and visit Team Rauscher! Our Petersbrunnstraße 15 office lies at the
foot of the Festungsberg in the beautiful district of Nonntal, not far from the
St Erhard parish church.
Or call us on: +43 (0) 662 88 02 04
- A painstakingly renovated building comprising only three stylish apartments awaits you in an idyllic Bad Dürrnberg location.
- The tranquil setting is only a few minutes' drive from the town of Hallein, which offers a diverse selection of shops, kindergartens, schools, restaurants, cafés, etc. The region is a veritable recreation paradise with a broad selection of activities to choose from including hiking, mountain biking, summer tobogganing, skiing (Zinkenkogel), etc.
- Nostalgic charm meets ultramodern living. The beautiful retreats boast clever layouts in which to realise your dreams. The cosy living/dining area with an integrated kitchen takes centre stage. Relaxation al fresco can be enjoyed in the private gardens (ground-floor apartments), or on the large sun terrace on the top floor. The attractive bedroom guarantees restful nights and is complemented by an additional room that would make for an ideal playroom, hobby space, study or guest room. The exquisitely fitted bathroom comprises a shower and bathtub. There is a separate WC. Some apartments have an additional guest WC. A practical storeroom provides ample storage space.
- High-quality fixtures and fittings including parquet flooring, stylish bathroom features, washing machine connection in the bathroom or storeroom, underfloor heating, flue, air-source heat pump. HWB 49
|3-room apartment||94 m² - 107 m² living area
7 m² - 31 m² terrace/balcony
|starting from 348,000||Details...|
|Area/Space||94 m² - 107 m² living area
7 m² - 31 m² terrace/balcony
|Price||starting from 348,000|
Bad Dürrnberg - charming spa town and attractive residential location just minutes above Hallein. Almost right on your doorstep the Zinkenkogel beckons for all kinds of recreation activities, whilst the well-known "Keltenblitz" summer toboggan-run is great fun for all ages. Additionally, the "Barmstoa" mountains are a popular destination not far from here.
- Solid stone and brick masonry - partially renewed or extended. Facade refurbished and upgraded with an exterior insulation finishing system. A substantial building fabric saves money in the long run and ensures a stable property value.
- The low-maintenance uPVC windows and terrace doors with insulation gazing and elegant white interior doors beautifully complement the modern style.
- High-end parquet flooring (oak or ash) in all living areas and bedrooms creates a cosy ambience.
- The sleek bathrooms include white features, chrome-coloured mountings and superior large-format wall and floor tiles. Every apartment has its own washing machine connection.
- Efficient air-source heat pump with buffer storage, underfloor heating in all living spaces. Tiled stoves can be installed and connected to the existing flues.
- Parking spaces and carports:
- Ground-floor apartment: 2 outdoor spaces can be leased at EUR 50 per space/ month
- First-floor apartment: 1 carport available for purchase at EUR 16,000 (this also includes one outdoor space)
- Top-floor apartment: 2 carports available for purchase at EUR 16,000 each
The purchase price must be transferred to a designated escrow account. Deadline: one day prior to handover.
Commencement of building: Building in progress
Completion of building: Summer 2018
Auxiliary costs for purchase contracts (one-off)
Land transfer tax 3.5 %
Entry into land register fee 1.1 %
Sales contract 1.5 % + VAT + cash expenditures
Commission 3% + VAT
We are happy to provide professional financial advice, independent of financial institutions.