We have Salzburg’s most beautiful
real estate at fair prices- the first
step towards your dream residence.
Want to buy or sell a residential property? Take a stroll through the historic
Old Town and visit Team Rauscher! Our Petersbrunnstraße 15 office lies at the
foot of the Festungsberg in the beautiful district of Nonntal, not far from the
St Erhard parish church.
Or call us on: +43 (0) 662 88 02 04
- These high-quality 2-room apartment with garden awaits you in a brand new modern building with only few parties in the sought-after district of Josefiau. Approx. 3.5% yield for investors.
- Attractive location amidst well-kept detached houses with excellent infrastructure: kindergarten, schools, bus stop and shopping mall within walking distance. City centre also quickly accessible by bicycle along the Salzach riverside. The nearby Hellbrunner Allee is ideal for leisure enjoyment and jogging.
- The spacious 2-room apartment boasts a superb open-plan layout that is ideal for 1-2 people. The inviting living/dining area with an integrated kitchen is a comfy focal point, whilst relaxation and repose await you in the tranquil bedroom. This is complemented by an elegant bathroom.
- Extensive glazing seamlessly merges the living space, roofed terrace and garden with sunshine from morning until evening.
- The stylish fittings with exquisite parquet flooring, underfloor heating and motorized blinds are in a league of its own. Laundry/drying room, cycle and pram storage area, private storage compartment. HWB 30, fGEE 0.56
Josefiau - a dynamic part of town on the western riverbanks with a diverse selection of shops, lovely restaurants, good schools and kindergartens. The river and green floodplains characterize the landscape, which is bursting with recreation potential. The Old Town is easily accessible on foot or by bicycle along the riverside promenade.
- A high-quality building fabric and energy-saving solid construction with an exterior insulation and finishing system on the entire facade of the building contribute to quality living and a stable property value.
- Exquisite parquet flooring creates a pleasant ambience in the living rooms and bedrooms.
- Perfectly suited to the light, linear style: low-maintenance uPVC-aluminium windows and terrace doors with insulation glazing and motorised external blinds. Matte white inner doors with stainless steel handles complement the ensemble.
- Terrace with screed slab covering and a frost-proof water connection.
- The bathrooms impress with ultramodern design, white sanitary features from Laufen, high-quality mountings from Hans Grohe and a comfortable flush-finish shower/bathtub. A practical heated towel rail ensures wonderfully warm towels. Washing machine connection in the bathroom.
- Heating and hot water powered by central gas heating and solar technology. Underfloor heating provides cosy warmth throughout.
100% of the purchase price to be transferred to an escrow account 14 days prior to handover
Available for occupancy
Auxiliary costs (one-off)
Land transfer tax 3.5 %
Entry into land register fee 1.1 %
Sales contract 1.5 % + sales tax + cash expenditure
Commission free of commission for buyer
We are happy to provide professional financial advice, independent of financial institutions.